8 Seconds Rule for Business Website
Your website has approximately eight seconds to capture the attention of a prospective customer, before they head off to another website. If a connection is not made between your prospective customers and your Singapore SEO website in a very short time frame, you will lose them.
Keyword research is critical to the SEO process. The purpose of keyword research is to find out as many keywords that are relevant to your website. So, when customers search on Google and other search engines they can easily find your website.
Professional Quality Link Building
Link building must be done slowly. You must build links with a mix of good high PR and low PR links from different websites, mostly relevant to your site. If you build links too quickly, your website can be penalized by Google.
The higher your link building speed is, the more serious penalty (pagerank drop) your website may get. When Google see a large amount of links come in one month and nothing the next this can look suspicious, and you will not rank on Google, yahoo and MSN’s Bing.com
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a key factor of any successful website. The internet has become the primary resource for gaining advanced information, services and products. All internet users search the product information from Google. SEO and optimized social media content makes it easier for customers to find product/service information online when they’re doing the research that will help them.
Almost 85% of visitors come from Search engine result pages. Some people search for your company name and your services & products. Hire a SEO Consultant is your best option for your company if you want to increase your sales.
1. First, one of the most important tips for search engine optimization is to get inbound links. It is for this reason that the more inbound links will have another popular site for your Web site, the more it becomes for you to get better ranking in search engines. For this reason, you should try to get as many of these as possible. Lends credibility to your site and help you improve your ranking in search engines.
2. Social bookmarking is another very important aspect of SEO. It is easier for visitors to bookmark your pages. Not only that, but it also allows you to submit your site to social bookmarking sites and, in turn, gives an additional benefit.
3. In addition, article directory submissions should be used for effective SEO. It also helps to build back links and is considered one of the best Internet marketing tools. By submitting articles to these directories, you can reach the wider audience that can be directed to your site after reading your article.
4. In addition to these, the presentations of the website are also very useful for link building. Since there are countless web directories, so your presence ensures your online presence the best possible way. You only need to pay a small sum although there are many free websites.
5. Site maps are also an important part of SEO. In a nutshell, is basically, you can inform search engines of different pages on your website. Consequently, it helps search engines to rank your page better and more effective.